Help us shine the spotlight on our gifted students and talented alumni as the Newark School of the Arts marks its 50th Anniversary with a very special occasion at 6:00 pm on October 9th, 2018 at Nanina’s In the Park (540 Mill Street in Belleville, NJ).
The event for friends, family, faculty, and supporters will serve as a celebratory gathering marking the School’s latest milestone while providing our young performers and past students with an opportunity to showcase their artistic skills to their peers and the community.
Many students at the School are from low-income households. Your contribution today will allow the School to host this event for students and others at a price that they can afford, and the event will help raise additional funds for needed scholarship aid.
Thanks to a generous early sponsorship gift, we’re already a third of the way toward our goal. Now we need your support to make sure everyone can participate! We welcome gifts of any size and are offering additional sponsorship opportunities to recognize our most generous donors.
Ambassador - $250
• Name on sponsor page in printed program
• One guest ticket to the Reunion Celebration
Hero - $500 all of the above plus:
• Eighth-page display in the printed program
• Link from Reunion Celebration Website page
• 2 guest tickets to Reunion Celebration
Champion - $1,000 all of the above plus:
• Quarter Page display in the printed program
• 4 guest tickets to the Reunion Celebration
Trailblazer - $5,000 all of the above plus:
• Opportunity for Banner Display at the Reunion Celebration
• Name/logo on event flyers distributed to individuals, local businesses/key locations
• Half page display in the printed program
• Verbal announcements of sponsorship during the evening's event
• 6 guest tickets to the Reunion Celebration
Superstar - $10,000 all of the above plus:
• Full Page display in the printed program
• 10 guest tickets to the Reunion Celebration
DEADLINE FOR YOUR LOGO OR NAME TO BE INCLUDED IN PRINTED PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS IS SEPTEMBER 15, 2018.
For more information about the Reunion Celebration:
· Call Sherrie Thaler or Carmen Santos Robson at (973) 642-0133
· or email
SThaler@newarkschoolofthearts.org or Carmen@newarkschoolofthearts.org
Social Media: Spread the word #NSArts50ReunionCelebration