How do I register?
- Click "Register in the menu above.
- Select the program that you want to register for from the dropdown menu
- Click "Complete Registration"
- Fill out the popup form with all student and guardian info. Be sure to include the preferred class schedule for the student. (Class times can be found on each respective program's page.)
- Submit the form and complete payment
Alternatively, you can print out and submit our physical registration form with a check covering the cost of tuition and any additional fees: Click here to download the registration form.
Did you know?
- Your registration fee is good for the whole family in your household.
- Registration fees apply for the whole year ( Fall, Spring and Summer semesters). i.e. If you register for a class in fall, there is no registration fee for the spring or summer if you choose to take more classes.
- Classes are available for people of ALL ages.
- You can register for any class at any time during the semester.
- Scholarship programs and Financial Aid are available.
- Individuals with certified disabilities are eligible for a 100% discount on tuition for 1 course per semester. students are responsible for registration fee.
- When YOU personally register for a 2nd group class you receive a 15% discount on your second class, 3rd group class 25%.
DOWNLOAD 2014-2015 Calendar
Visit our partners online:
Have any question, comments, concerns or any advice to make our website better? Please submit a response below. Thank You